Gold new growth for bright landscaping!
Tiny Wine® Gold offers brilliant yellow new growth, small, refined foliage, and dozens of clusters of white-pink flowers in late spring. A bit smaller than your average ninebark, it's a colorful, easy-care choice for perennial gardens, foundation plantings, and other landscape features. Disease resistant and native to North America.
Top reasons to grow Tiny Wine® Gold ninebark:
All ninebarks are best left unpruned, as they naturally take on a graceful, appealing habit. If you'd like to prune your plant, do so after it flowers. Plant in full sun; ninebarks are drought tolerant once they are established.
3233 Muskoka Rd 169, Bala, Ontario
Tuesday - Saturday
9am - 5pm
Sunday - Monday
Perennial returns (if applicable):
1. If one of our landscape team planted the perennial then it is under warranty for 1 year from sale.
2. If you purchase a Garden Gallery Fertilizer in conjunction with the perennial then it is under warranty for 1 year from sale.
3. If one of the above has been done then you will need proof of dead plant and your receipt for exchange or refund.
4. It is not guaranteed that we will have the same plant in stock for exchange.
Exchanges (if applicable):
1. We only replace items if they are defective or damaged within 30 days. This does not include damages that were inflicted due to misuse.
2. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and bring your item to our store, we will then assess the item and deem whether it is eligible for refund.
3. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable):
1. If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank, there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
2. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Décor, Furniture, Pots, Clothing and Accessory returns (if applicable):
1. All refunds for these items are in the form of store credit. You will receive a gift card for the amount paid.
2. Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a credit.
3. To be eligible for a credit, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
4. To complete your credit, we require a receipt. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Exemptions (if applicable):
1. A few things are exempt from being returned. Such as Annuals, House Plants and Gift Cards, these cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are damaged after purchase.
2. Only regular priced items may be refunded or credited, unfortunately sale items do not apply.